.


About me and you

Hay how are you over there? Remember that you are with me about 3 years ago to meet you, whether you are aware that I admire with since our inception bertemu.Saat that I did not know and did not expect to meet with you. Maybe for you it is a thing that is not too important, but to me this is the moment where I sat-happy to meet with you, talk with you, can even chat via mobile phone is my desire. But that period only lasts so fast, you suddenly menhilang somewhere and I felt like turning back time so I could take advantage of the time with the best. And do you know how painful it is when you are told that you care about me but in the end you disappear without a word to the very short time it was. Now I do not know where you are, how are you, and how stupid I still admire and still continue to remember and stupidly again still hoping to get back close to the miles despite the fact that hope is false hope. But this is probably the name of love secuek whatever we still admire him.

Your Reply